Underwood Law Firm’s Public Education Law Section is proud to announce its first annual special education seminar. The seminar will be held on October 18th at the Lubbock Education Service Center.
Topics to be presented include:
- Lessons Learned from the Latest Due Process Hearings and Court Cases;
- The Latest on a District’s Responsibility under Child Find;
- How Bullying/Harassment Incidents Turn into Special Education Claims;
- Properly Applying Student Discipline Policies to Special Education Students;
- Strategies on Working with Parents to Avoid Due Process Hearings; and,
- A Due Process Hearing has Been Filed – What Now?